Welcome readers of The Daily Iowan and The World-Herald to Noboundaries.org. If this is your first time here, I’d like to welcome you and point you in a couple of directions.
Special thanks to World-Herald columnist Michael Kelly and Daily Iowan reporter Josie Jones for interest in the story.
- You can read more of my bio here.
- If you’d like to see my route around the world, check out the map page.
- Like photos? Follow my journey and see some of the wacky things I’ve done around the globe in a short photo essay or check out the photo galleries.
- Learn more about the Iowa-raised Noboundaries.org Cow and check out the cow’s photos from around-the-world or ‘fan’ him on Facebook.
- Want to hear a story? There’s a lot of travel stories to explore, but if you can’t decide where to start, check out some of my favorites.
- Want to hear more stories and get tips on how you can travel around-the-world? There is tons and tons of new stories, videos, photos, travel tips and more coming from my travels in The Middle East, the former Soviet Union, Africa, Asia, Australia and The South Pacific in the coming months. You can follow along on Facebook, Twitter or subscribe to get Noboundaries.org posts via email or RSS.
- Follow me on Twitter @noboundariesorg for all travel related tweets or @andystoll for all non-travel related things.
- Want to connect with me? Add me on Facebook.
- If you are interested in having me speak at your school, business, club, conference or event, please send me more details.
- Do you have some questions for me or wish to take a similar trip of your own? First check out the FAQ‘s and see if you can find your answers there,. If not, post it in the comment box below, Tweet me your question or contact me via email.
Thanks for your interest!