We present the next in, a crowd favorite, our video series ‘What It’s Like’ (Raw, un-cut, unscripted videos showing you what it’s like). This video comes from my adventures on the streets of Varanasi, India, the holiest Hindu city in the world, a pilgrimage destination that houses one of the most eclectic collections of people in the world…including real snake charmers and poisonous cobras.
What you can do now:
- Leave a comment on the video in the box below.
- See some of the most recent other ‘What It’s Like’ videos:
- See the streets of India through the eyes of Guest Traveler and Photographer Shikha Khanna with her amazing candid portraits of Indian street kids.
- See some of my photo from Indian in a gallery called Indian Light.
- These videos are intended to give you windows into places, read about another window I found in Cambodia