[The next in a series of posts by people I’ve met along the way.]
Name: Davey “Dance” Fishel
Hometown: New York City, NY USA
Where he is traveling: Europe
Davey Dance will make you smile. He is a friend of mine from college. He is traveling in Europe, is a film director, writer and editor, and he just moved out of Paris headed to an editing job in Germany. In the meantime, he’s made a really funny set of videos that involve him, an iPod, a famous landmark and an improvised dance route to a hit pop song.
From locations around Spain, France, Italy, and elsewhere Davey dances to the tunes of Tom Waits, The Postal Service, The Beatles, and even Vanilla Ice.
The results are hilarious, and you can see them all here. Below I tried to choose my favorite, but it was a tough call so I chose three: #1 (in Paris) is my selection for the the “best dance moves” category, #2 (at The Vatican) wins in the “best dance in a crowd” category, and #3 (in Barcelona) wins in the “best background extras.” Watch all the videos yourself, and comment on your favorite in the comments section of this travelogue.
Keep dancing Davey, and maybe I’ll have to submit my own dance video to your collection.
(Careful good readers, don’t click the links unless you’re ready to lose an hour of your day….)
Davey Dance Blog -12- BARCELONA – I’m From Barcelona – “Treehouse”
What you can do now:
- Leave a comment on this post below.
- Suggest yourself to be featured as a future noboundaries.org “Guest Traveler” by contacting us.
- Read entries from other “Guest Travelers” featured on noboundaries.org:
- 陈峦 – Chen Luan, a friend from Shanghai on her trip to Lugu Lake in Yunan, China.
- Nicole Bruskewitz saving turtles and backpacking the back roads of Central
and South America for a year.
- Richard Bitbaba, Iranian-born adventure traveler, takes on Mt Everest.
- Davey Dance, a travel video series I guarantee will help you lose an hour of your day.